xX Gods Among Mortals Xx
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xX Gods Among Mortals Xx

A forum for members of our guild, Gods Among Mortals and any other players of Guild Wars.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Cape Design!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sherocks

sherocks

New Cape Design! Empty
PostSubject: New Cape Design!   New Cape Design! EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 7:42 pm

So, I have a proposition. The emblem on our current cape is what I see on everyone else's cape with a different color scheme now-a-days and I think it would be cool if we could distance ourselves from the other guilds. Getting to the point, I think it would be cool to have our cape look like this:

New Cape Design! Gw001rl8

I will even pay the platinum if that's an issue!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/heartofemptyroom
Sparky

Sparky

New Cape Design! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Cape Design!   New Cape Design! EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 11:53 pm

I agree, though i think we should come up with a few designs and have a poll done or something. That way we can't have anyone complaining about not getting a say, and it would encourage participation in the forum. This way, hopefully we will end up with a design as well as a color scheme that most of us agree on. If necessary, there could be more than one poll, in which one or more design is eliminated. Suggestions of color schemes could be given by voters as well. Let's try to make this a guild-wide decision, I say.
Back to top Go down

New Cape Design!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
xX Gods Among Mortals Xx :: Guild Wars :: Introductions-
Jump to: